Thursday, March 06, 2014

Made Whole


ARE YOU SICK? 
DID YOU GET A BAD REPORT FROM YOUR PHYSICIAN?
ARE YOU FIGHTING SOME KIND OF INFIRMITY? 

If you are a son or daughter of the Most High God… not through the ideology or distorted belief that “we all are children of God”, but in the act of faith once taken, by accepting Jesus Christ as you Savior and Lord, and surrendered your life to God with no restrictions, and now you’re living a life totally engaged in His Word… you can take the following prescription:

First… Believe that God has created you in His image and according to His likeness.

Secondly… Believe that He made your body, not your spirit or your soul, but your body, temple of His Holy Spirit. This means that the Holy Spirit has His habitation inside of your body. In other words, that’s where He lives. That’s His home on planet earth. Question: How can any disease live in the same house as the Spirit of God? Can this be possible? In second Corinthians 6:14, the apostle Paul questioned believers when he said… what communion has light with darkness?” So by this we can conclude that if the Holy Spirit really lives inside our bodies, there is no room at all, for any kind of disease, whether it’s benign or malignant. Your body is exclusively the home of God’s Holy Spirit… period

Third… in the first epistle of John 4:17, in reference to Jesus, with boldness John declared the following statement…“as He is, so are we in this world.” Question number one: Was Jesus sick? Question number two: Why would John say this, if it wasn’t true?

Here’s how you take this prescription and obtain healing:

First, you have to believe deep in your heart (your spirit), that you have been created like God. Therefore, being a son or daughter, doesn’t give you any right to beg, but to step inside His barns and take possession of what is yours, of what belongs to you. Healing... belongs to you!

Second, you have to accept by faith the truth that God in His Word speaks about you. When He says that His Holy Spirit inhabits inside your body, you need to believe that and live based on that truth. At the same time, you are the gatekeeper of your body. This means that you have to keep all doors locked. Not close, but locked. You have the power to keep away everything contrary to the presence of the Holy Spirit inside of you. Everything!

Third, you have to position yourself in Christ Jesus, to the point of being like He is in this world. He carried our sickness, but He left them in hell. Jesus is alive and well… so are you in this world.

The doctor gave you a bad report, what about God’s good report? Which one you’re taking? Which one you’re trusting in? Take God’s report, take His prescription and be healed and made whole.

Take this prescription three times every day. The way to take it is by believing with your heart and confessing with your mouth the following truths:
  • “I’m a son (or daughter) of the Most High God. 
  • Therefore I’m no longer a beggar. 
  • I take possession of my healing. 
  • Healing, God’s healing, belongs to me. 
  • I take it and I place it over my body. 
  • My body is the temple of God’s Holy Spirit. 
  • He dwells in me. Therefore there’s no room for any sickness. 
  • I lock all the doors with the key of God’s Word. 
  • Nothing, nothing at all will come in, or live in, except the Holy Spirit. 
  • My body is His personal habitation on earth. 
  • It is written, therefore I believe it with my heart and I’m confessing it with my mouth. 
  • I position myself in Christ Jesus. In Him I live, in Him I move and in Him I have my being. 
  • Therefore, as He is so am I in this world. He’s alive, I’m alive. He’s well...  so am I. 
  • He took ALL my diseases upon Himself on the cross. The weight brought Him to hell. But at the third day He rose from the dead, and left ALL my infirmities there. So I’m free, I’m healed”.
Now… believe this with all your heart. Then open your mouth and declare it so that Satan knows, hears, that you know the truth, and you’re not living based on his lies.

In Mark 11:23, Jesus made one of the most powerful statements: “For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says”. 

Note this: What brought Jesus to hell after He was crucified was the weight of our sins and our diseases. If you believe that He left your sins there and for that reason you have been made righteous, you need to believe the same way that He left all your sickness there and you have been made whole.  

Psalm 103:3 says that "God forgives ALL your iniquities, and heals ALL your diseases". When? When Jesus took them both to hell and left them there… forever!


This is another nugget from my book in progress. Read more about it here

And you can follow its development and more nuggets that will come, on Facebook